Wapen Fan Fryslân
Standard Class Boat for Bike Tours
Get ready to sail the Wadden Sea in comfort aboard the WAPEN FAN FRYSLÂN, a large two-master schooner on the Dutch waterways. In 1965, the sailing ship was launched as a freight ship and then in 2003 it was completely transformed into a sailing passenger ship.
On board, you will immediately notice its warm and luxurious atmosphere. On deck there is a the large pilothouse with a cozy and stylish bar and seating area. The panorama windows offer a perfect all around view of the water.
- Passengers: 24 – 36 (max.)
- Length: 55 m (180 ft.)
- Width: 7,2 m (24 ft.)
- Sail surface: 550 m²- 5920 sq.ft.
- Crew: 4
Decks & Cabin Layout
- Cabins: 12
- All cabins are spacious (ca. 10 sq. m) and have two separate box spring beds (90x200 m) that can easily be transformed into a double bed.
- Each cabin has a porthole which can be opened and a folding bed which can be used for a third person, if needed.
- Shower, toilet, and washbasin in each cabin
- Ventilation and central heating
- Mini safe
Boat Features & Amenities
- Sundeck offering plenty of seating, including comfortable deckchairs
- Large salon and restaurant area
- Outdoor cafe with draught beer taps
Wapen Fan Fryslân Photos
tours on Wapen Fan Fryslân
Bike and Sail the Frisian Sea Netherlands 2019 Mare Fan Fryslan: June 1, June 15, June 29, … You have heard of bike and barge tours and now we offer you a cycling and sailing adventure in the Netherlands! Experience the purity of nature; the water, …
Bike and Sail the Ijsselmeer Netherlands 2019 Guided tours: Leafde fan Fryslân: June 1, … This Bike and Sail experience in Holland will alternate biking on lovely trails, paths, and quiet roads with sailing on Holland's largest lake. Similar to our …