Standard Class Boat for Bike Tours
The Anna Antal is a former shuttle barge converted into a motor passenger ship in the winter of 1994-95. In 2012, the salon and cabins were renovated.
The sailing area of the Anna Antal includes all Dutch, German and Belgian waterways in so far as a ship of this size can sail. She also sails on the Waddenzee, IJsselmeer and Zeeland. The Anna Antal is built according to the rules of Maritime laws and holds a valid certificate for the Rhine.
- Capacity: 18
- Length x Width: 38 x 6.1 meters
- Electricity 220 Volt
Decks & Cabin Layout
- 9 cabins total
- 5 cabins with 2 low beds (can be pushed together to form a double bed)
- 4 cabins with bunk beds
- Shower, toilet and central heating in all cabins
- Limited storage space in the cabin. We recommend 1 suitcase per person. You can slide the suitcase under the bed.
- Hair dryers are not available
Boat Features & Amenities
- Cozy salon, dining room and bar
- Sun deck
- Central heating
- WiFi available (only in the Netherlands)
Food & Beverages
- Special Diet Requests: Special dietary needs may be subject to a supplement of €50 depending on request.
Anna Antal Photos
tours on Anna Antal
Amsterdam to Bruges Netherlands, Belgium 2019 Deluxe Class Boats Magnifique Saturdays, … From Holland's intriguing capital to Belgium's artistic gem, this bike and boat tour follows meandering rivers and canals from Amsterdam to Bruges. The Golden …
Bruges to Amsterdam Belgium, Netherlands 2019 Deluxe Class Boats Magnifique Saturdays,July … A bike and barge tour beginning in Bruges and ending in Amsterdam showcases the best of both Belgium and Holland. The motto in Bruges is ‘feel the past under …