Deluxe Class Boat for Bike Tours
A deluxe vessel for touring along the Danube, the Carissima offers an inviting and comfortable atmosphere on board that will make your journey unforgettable!
The first thing you will experience when boarding this vessel is the inviting atmosphere on board. Cycling by day, you will experience the various cultures along the Danube, back on board, in the restaurant, you will experience a true culinary excursion through the region while enjoying fantastic views! In the Panorama Lounge, where the bar is located, you can enjoy a glass of wine with your friends and fellow cyclists. Comfortable lounge chairs on deck will invite you to linger and savor. Afterall, even when actively vacationing, you have to take the time to relax. The spa with sauna and whirlpool is wonderful after a day of cycling and the pool on the sun deck (June through August) allows for a refreshing swim as the river passes by.
- Capacity: 150 passengers
- Dimensions: Length: 110 meters; Breadth: 11.4 meters; Draft: 1.6 meters
- Year: Fully renovated 2016-2017
- Speed: 21 km/h
- Crew: approximately 35
- Electricity: 220 V
- Languages: English & German
Decks & Cabin Layout
75 deluxe cabins with twin beds that can be separated or pushed together (14.5 M²)
- Upper Deck (Superior): 30 standard cabins; full-size picture window that can be opened
- Middle Deck (Comfort): 30 standard cabins, 2 ECO (Economy) cabins; full-size picture window that can be opened
- Main Deck (Standard): 10 standard cabins, 3 ECO (Economy) cabins; half height windows that cannot be opened
- *ECO (Economy) cabins are located in the front/rear part of the ship where engine noise is possible
- En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink
- Hair Dryer in each cabin
- Air Conditioning
- Pool on sun deck
- Sauna & Whirlpool
- Wifi - limited availability
- Laundry Services - available, pricing per item (shorts: €3; t-shirt: €3; sweater: €3,50; socks: €1)
Food & Beverages
- Able to accommodate vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free diets (inform at the time of booking), no surcharge
- Tap water on board is not recommended for drinking. A half liter bottle of water is provided daily to each passenger. You may also purchase bottled water at the bar or restaurant.
- Beverages are available for purchase at the bar (Softdrinks: €2,75; Beer: €2,90+; Wine: €3,95+/glass; Gin/Vodka: €2,75; Cocktail: €8,50 - pricing subject to change)
- Bar tabs can be paid in cash (Euros) or with a credit card (VISA or MC) on the day of departure at the reception desk.
- It not permitted to bring self-purchased drinks on board and consume them in public areas on the boat.
- Smoking is not permitted in the cabins, restaurant, café, etc. It is only allowed on the open sun deck.
- Dress Code: There is no special dress code, casual clothing is sufficient but some passengers choose to dress more elegant for the concert and gala dinner.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Excursions are available for sign-up on board, payment is made in cash or credit card to the cruise director.
tours on Carissima
Along the Danube - Four Country Tour Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary Availability for 2019 limited! Please contact us. … This bike and boat tour along the Danube River has proven to be one of our most popular bike tours and with good reason. Between the Austrian and Hungarian …
Along the Danube-Iron Gates Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Romania 2019 Saturdays, June 15, August 3, August 31, and … We are pleased to offer this adventure-packed bike and boat tour through six countries with widely differing cultures that reveal the beauty of the majestic …